OLGA RAVN (b. 1986) is a Danish novelist and poet educated from the Danish Academy of Creative Writing (Forfatterskolen). She is also a literary critic, regularly contributes to public debate in Denmark. Alongside Johanne Lykke Holm, she runs the feminist
performance group and writing school Hekseskolen. Her novel The Employees is her first work to appear in English, translated by Martin Aitken and published by Lolli Editions in October 2020. Her work has also been translated into French, German, and Swedish.
– Mit arbejde [My Work], novel, 2020
– De ansate [The Employees], novel, 2018 (translated into English and French)
– Den hvide rose [The White Rose], poetry, 2016 (translated into Swedish and German)
– Celestine, novel, 2015 (translated into Swedish)
– Mean Girl, chapbook, 2014
– Jeg æder mig selv som lyng [I Eat Myself like Heather], poetry, 2012